Print Friendly Recipe
- Fajitas using meat, onion and green pepper.
- K. Goins
- 8 flour tortillas
- strips of beef (sirloin steak preferred) or chicken (breast)
- strips of green pepper
- strips of onion
- olive oil
- salsa if desired
- sour cream if desired
- Cut sirloin steak (or chicken breast meat) into strips.
- Cut 1 sweet onion into strips.
- Cut 1 green pepper into strips.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and warm flour tortillas in microwave or oven (at low heat) according to directions on package.
- Brown onion and green pepper in the olive oil until soft.
- Remove onion and green pepper and set aside.
- Cook beef or chicken in olive oil until done.
- Return onion and green pepper to the skillet with the meat and mix well.
- Place meat/veggie mixture in the center of a warm flour tortilla and fold ends over.
- These fajitas are simple to make and are delicious. The first fajitas we ever ate were in San Antonio, Texas and this is how they made them. Salsa, shredded cheese, or sour cream may be added to meat/veggie mixture if desired. We like ours with just the meat, onions and green peppers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.