Print Friendly Recipe
- Fat-free angel food cake with mixed berries
- K. Goins
- 1 store-bought angel food cake (fat-free)
- frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- (You can sometimes find bags of frozen mixed berries at the store - if not, buy packages of individual frozen berries and mix them yourself)
- Fat-free "Cool Whip".
- Place a slice of fat-free angel food cake in a bowl.
- Spoon over thawed mixed berries.
- Place a dollop of fat-free "Cool Whip" on top.
- Eat and enjoy.
- This is the BEST fat-free dessert! It is light and refreshing and delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.