Print Friendly Recipe
- Macaroni Salad
- 1 box Kraft Dinner prepared according to package.
- 10 oz (280 grm). frozen peas (optional)
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- dash pepper
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- To prepared Kraft Dinner add tomato, celery, onion, salt, pepper and Miracle Whip.
- Then fold in 4 chopped hard cooked eggs and frozen peas.
- Slice remaining eggs for garnish on top and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Found this recipes year ago in a Kraft recipe book and is terrific!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.