Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken in a lemon-butter sauce
- Angela Creighton
- l lb. boneless chicken breast, pounded thin
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lemon, juice only
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then in beaten egg.
- In skillet, melt butter.
- Lightly brown chicken on both sides.
- Add lemon juice and heat through.
- Garnish with parsley.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.