Print Friendly Recipe
- A summer desert
Serves/Makes:six serving per pizza
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cube butter (not margarine)
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 package strawberry junket
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) strawberrys
- Melt butter.
- Mix together flour, powdered sugar & butter.
- Press into pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 15 minutes.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Arrange sliced strawberrys on cream cheese mixture until well covered.
- Mix together 1/2 pkg of strawberry junket and water.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over strawberrys
- Let cool.
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.