Print Friendly Recipe
- Great treat
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:9 x 13 inch pan
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) pecan halves
- 1 cup (225 ml) margarine
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- Mix first 3 ingredients and press in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix next 3 ingredients and cook over medium heat until it boils.
- Then boil 1/2 to 1 minute longer.
- Bake after pouring over the crust at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 to 18 minutes
- or until caramel is bubbly.
- Remove immediately and sprinkle 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips over the
- Let it melt and spread it like frosting.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.