Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 9 inch inch baked pie shell, cooled
- 3 - 4 bananas
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and salt.
- Add milk in gradually while stirring.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is bubbly. Keep stirring and cooking for 2 more minutes and then remove from heat.
- Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into the beaten egg yolks.
- Add the egg yolk mixture gradually to the rest of the hot mixture.
- Cook for 2 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the butter and vanilla.
- Stir until it has a smooth consistency.
- Slice bananas into the pie shell.
- Top with pudding mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Chill for an hour.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.