Print Friendly Recipe
- Not your traditional pumpkin pie
- Angela Creighton
- 2 (8 oz (224 grm).) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 (16 oz (448 grm).) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2 8 inch unbaked pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the pumpkin and the spices.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add salt.
- Beat until creamy.
- Pour the batter evenly into the two pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool then top with whipped topping, if desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.