Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 1 box Mochiko Flour
- 1 stick Butter
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) Sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 can coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- In a large bowl combine Mochiko flour, eggs, milk, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut milk.
- Beat on low speed.
- Place butter in a 13 x 9 inch pan and allow it to melt in oven.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for one hour or until the top is golden brown.
- Cool for one hour and cut into squares.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.