Print Friendly Recipe
- One Million Recipes for Windows
- 1 graham crust for 8 inch springform pan
- 1 can (20 oz (560 grm).) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 can (16 oz (448 grm).) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup (225 ml) packed golden brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground ginger
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 pkg (8 oz (224 grm).) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whipping cream, whipped
- Graham cracker crust should cover bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of springform pan.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) F. oven for 10 minutes.
- Drain pineapple well pressing out juice with back of spoon.
- Reserve 3/4 cup (175 ml) juice.
- Cover pineapple and refrigerate.
- Combine juice with pumpkin, sugar, eggs, spices and gelatin in medium saucepan.
- Cover and simmer gently 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in warm pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Pour into prepared springform pan.
- Cover, refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides from pan.
- Place cheesecake on serving plate.
- Fold pineapple and marshmallows into whipped cream.
- Spoon on top of cheesecake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.