Print Friendly Recipe
- A refreshing summer treat
- 1 (6 oz) can frozen limeade
- 6 ounces tequila
- 6 ounced Triple Sec
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) lime juice
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups (950 ml) ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients except ice in blender.
- Blend well.
- Pour half of the mixture into a container.
- Add 2 cups (475 ml) ice to mixture in the blender.
- Blend well.
- Pour the blended margarita into a container for the freezer.
- Pour the remaining half of the mixture into blender.
- Add 2 cups (475 ml) ice to blend.
- Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Margarita fans, you're going to love these! They are always a hit at summer parties. Make them ahead of time to keep in the freezer.
Fresh peaches are a must. Put a supply of peaches in your freezer to enjoy throughout the year.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.