Print Friendly Recipe
- Just like Grandmas
- 2 cups (475 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) canned milk or cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 6 oz (168 grm) chocolate chips
- 6 oz (168 grm) butterscotch chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts(optional)
- In a heavey 3 to 4 quarts (3775 ml) saucepan melt marshmallows, butter, sugar, canned milk and salt bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- When melted, beat with a spoon until creamy then add vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into a buttered pan and chill.
- If it is too soft you can roll into balls & then roll in coconut.
- This is a great recipe for the holidays. It's quick & very easy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.