Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- pinch of pepper
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts, skinned, halved
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh mushrooms, halved.
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced green onions, 1 inch lengths
- lemon slices
- fresh parsley
- In small bowl combine milk and egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, crushed corn flakes, salt and pepper.
- Flatten each chicken breast half to about 1/4 inch thickness by pounding between sheets of waxes paper.
- Dip chicken into milk mixture, then into flour mixture, turning to coat.
- In 10 inch skillet, melt 4 tbsp (60 ml). butter.
- Add garlic and chicken.
- Cook over medium heat turning occasionally until golden brown (5 to 6 minutes).
- Place chicken on serving platter; keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter to drippings in pan.
- Stir until butter melts; stir in lemon juice.
- Add green onions and mushrooms.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until heated through (2 to 4 minutes).
- Spoon over chicken.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.