Print Friendly Recipe
- Rice made with onion soup and beef consumme
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked long grain rice
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 can Campbell's Beef Consumme Soup
- 1 can water
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- Place butter or margarine in skillet to melt on low heat setting.
- Add rice and Lipton onion soup mix,brown.
- Place contents of skillet in baking dish.
- Add soup, water and mushrooms.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.