Print Friendly Recipe
- Low fat casserole made with chicken breasts and Stove Top
- K. Goins
- 2 cooked cubed chicken breasts
- 1 box of Stove Top dressing/stuffing mix
- 1 can of 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of 98% fat-free cream of celery (or mushroom) soup
- 1 soup can of skim milk
- Cook and cube 2 chicken breasts.
- Place cubed chicken in a large bowl and add the bread crumbs from the Stove Top mix.
- Add 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup, 1 can 98% fat-free cream of celery (or mushroom) soup, and 1 soup can of skim milk and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Sprinkle at least half of the spice mixture from the Stove Top mix all over the top (this suits my family's taste but you can use the whole packet if you'd like).
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 to 45 minutes, or until bubbling around the edges.
- This is a quick to prepare, very good, low-fat meal that the whole family will love. For quicker preparation, cook and cube chicken breasts ahead of time and place in the freezer. At meal time, defrost the meat in the microwave and prepare the casserole.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.