Print Friendly Recipe
- Tamara Rabe
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped, peeled pear
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) pear nectar
- 2 cups (475 ml) buttermilk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- Combine gelatin and cold water, let stand 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin dissolves.
- In blender, combine chopped pear and nectar. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Combine gelatin mixture, pear mixture, buttermilk, honey, and vanilla.
- Pour into 8x8x2 inch pan, cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Beat egg white until soft peaks form; gradually add sugar, beat until stiff peaks form.
- Break frozen mix into chunks, turn into a chilled mixer bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Fold in egg white.
- Return mix to cold pan.
- Cover and freeze.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.