Print Friendly Recipe
- condiment with green tomatoes
- Sandra Dillehay got it from my Grandmother
- 5 cups (1175 ml) green tomatoes
- 4 cups (950 ml) sugar
- 6 oz (168 grm). Raspberry Jello [2 pkgs]
- In blender or processer, process green tomatoes.
- Add sugar.
- Boil 20 minutes.
- Add jello, stir.
- Pour into sterilized jars.
- It must be kept in the refrigerator!
- Can also be frozen.
- I hope this is what you are looking for. If it is, I hope you enjoy it. Just don't forget to store as recipe calls for.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.