Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cocoa
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped pecans
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) light corn syrup
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) rum
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) almond extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- Sift cocoa and confectioners sugar together.
- Mix with the crushed vanilla wafers and pecans.
- Add corn syrup, rum and extracts.
- Roll into one inch balls and then roll in sugar.
- Store tightly in a sealed container in refrigerator.
- I just remember finding this recipe last Christmas while searching for something different to make. When I copied it down, I didn't get very exact on the instructions and how many it made. I do remember when I made them that I had to add a little more corn syrup so that they would hold together.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.