Print Friendly Recipe
- 10 oz (280 grm) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 10 tsp (50 ml) any flavor preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip both sides of biscuits in melted butter and then in sugar mixture.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With thumb, make deep indentation in center of each biscuit.
- Fill with preserves.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.