Print Friendly Recipe
- Beef Stir Fry
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sirloin beef steak, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) Taipan Stir Fry Sauce or Taipan Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 slices fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 cups (700 ml) vegetables of choice - carrots, celery, zucchini, bean sprouts, bell peppers, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- 7 oz (196 grm). steam fried noodles
- Cut beef into thin strips and marinate for a minimum of 10 minutes in a mixture of 2 tbsp (30 ml) Taipan Stir Fry Sauce, 1 tbsp (15 ml) water, 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sugar and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil and garlic on high heat in skillet or wok until lightly browned.
- Add onions, ginger and beef and stir fry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables, salt and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 minutes (longer for softer vegetables).
- Next, place noodles on top.
- Cover and steam for 3 minutes or until noodles reach desired softness, adding more water if needed.
- Add 2 tbsp (30 ml) Taipan Stir Fry Sauce.
- Mix well and serve.
- Sauces can be aquired through http://www.taipansauces.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.