Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- sour orange juice or mix of orange and lemon juice
- pepper corns
- dash of nutmeg
- beaten egg
- dry bread crumbs
- butter, for frying
- Remove head, skin and entrails.
- Cut into 2 inch long pieces.
- Marinate for 3 hours in a mixture of the orange juice, peppercorns and nutmeg.
- Drain , wipe dry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip in beaten egg.
- Roll in dry bread crumbs.
- Fry in butter.
- Serve hot.
- Don't know where I got the recipe, but I like it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.