Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck got it off the net
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) silken tofu
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oil
- 1 to 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped chives
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). thyme
- skim milk
- salt and pepper
- place first 10 ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add a little milk, if necessary to thin to appropriate constancy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.