Print Friendly Recipe
- Baton Rouge Morning Advocate
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 can Ro-tel Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dry white wine
- Saute onion, garlic and bell pepper in olive oil, add eggplant and cook about 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add sugaar, ketchup, Ro-tel tomatoes, salt Worcestershire sauce and wine.
- Cook over low heat until thick, about 30 minutes.
- Hope this will help. Have also seen recipes somewhere where you can add sliced black olives.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.