Print Friendly Recipe
- Virginia Hood
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) karo syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped nuts
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 6 squares melted unsweetened chocolate
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Stir in Karo syrup and eggs.
- Stir in flour mixture, nuts, vanilla and chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tbsp onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 - 12 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.