Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks copy of Meta Givens Cook Book dated 1959
- Any biscuit dough rolled to 1/8 inch thicknes
- Any pie filling
- Butter or vegetable oil
- Roll biscuit dough to 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut into 5 inch rounds (Approx)
- Place a spoonful of any pie filling on half of each circle.
- Keep filling 1/2 inch from edge.
- Brush edges with water.
- Fold dough over filling.
- Press edges with a fork
- Prick dough several times.
- Fry either in butter, turning or in shortening.
- They may also be baked on a cookie sheet, then they are called turnovers.
- I really think frying is the way to go for the best flavor
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.