Print Friendly Recipe
- Honey Mustard Dressing/dip
- Fry Grills in Texas
Serves/Makes:3 1/2 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) Kraft mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cayenne pepper
- can add up to 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil to thin to the consistancy you wish.
- Blend mayo with honey and mustard, whisk in vinegar then cayenne.
- Thin to desired consistancy by wisking in oil. (highter amount
- of oil for a salad dressing)
- This is great either for dipping or with more oil for salad dressing
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.