Print Friendly Recipe
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) raw popcorn
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- Place popcorn and oil in a large skillet that has a tight fitting lid.
- The popcorn should barely cover the bottom surface.
- Heat over medium until the first kernel starts to pop.
- Quickly stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Cover and continuously shake skillet while holding top.
- Be careful, this will burn much quicker than regular popcorn.
- When you think all is popped, remove from heat.
- Spoon the popped corn into a bowl while shaking once in a while to let the uncooked kernels settle.
- Salt lightly, and break up into pieces.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.