Print Friendly Recipe
- Natalie Murphy
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground turkey
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried basil
- 4 cups (950 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Coat the pan with Pam (cooking spray).
- Place the mixture in a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Shape mixture into a loaf.
- Bake 60 minutes or until done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.