Print Friendly Recipe
- From tip-o-matic.com recipes
- 4 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and seeded
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cilantro
- 2 cups (475 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cumin
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
- Place the whole peppers one at a time on a low burner or a grill.
- Allow the outer skin to blacken.
- Cool and peel off the burned skin.
- Remove the seeds and inner membrane from the pepper, then place the pepper in a food processor.
- Puree the peppers and place in a medium saucepan.
- Add the cilantro, garlic, chicken broth, and cumin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream and simmer 15 more minutes.
- Check seasonings.
- Garnish each bowl with tortilla chips.
- can be served hot or chilled.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.