Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's cookbooks or ???
Serves/Makes:about 8 dumplings
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- dash salt and pepper
- 1 beaten egg white
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- chicken broth
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine beaten egg white, milk and oil.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Stir with a fork until just combined.
- Drop by rounded tspfuls, into simmering broth.
- Cover and cook 30 minutes.
- Do not lift cover.
- I like these better than any dumpling I have eaten. Drop or rolled. Also, I like rolled dumplings better than drop dumplings.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.