Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm) catsup
- 8 oz (224 grm) tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced bell pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) celery seed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- Mix all ingredients.
- Brown 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef.
- Add mixture.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Best on hamburger buns.
- I know you ask for a mix. If you do not get one, perhaps this will help. I will look for a mix and put it on the board if I can find it.
Have MANY recipes and cookbooks, I'm at email@example.com if I can be of any help. Retired and have plenty time to look for recipes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.