Print Friendly Recipe
- A favorite at barbecue's
- Carmen Sykes
Serves/Makes:up to 10 people
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) vinegar, white vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) half and half
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in small strips
- 1 small can of fiesta corn or mexicorn
- 1 box of Muller's Ready Cut Noodles/ one pound
- 1 pack of Oscar Mayer Wieners, sliced
- 4 Roma tomatos, diced
- 5 small dill pickles, diced
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- salt, pepper, paprika, seasoning salt to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- Cook noodles according to package, drain and set aside.
- Chop all other ingredients.
- Make dressing by mixing vinegar, oil, water, half and half, salt, pepper, paprika, seasoning salt, and mustard.
- Taste; it is suppose to have a bit of a sour taste to it, if not tangy enough add some of the pickle juice and a bit more vinegar.
- Add onion and garlic to dressing, taste again.
- Then add all other ingredients and mix well, let the salad sit for at least one hour in the fridge.
- Stir it oten to make sure dressing covers all ingredients.
- Taste..and then serve.
- I make this pasta salad frequently, it lasts in the fridge for up to a week if covered. It's a crowd pleaser at picnics and barbecues, and very light because it doesn't have mayonaise in it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.