Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 oz (168 grm) can orange juice concentrate, frozen
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 12 ice cubes
- Put all but ice cubes in blender.
- Blend at medium speed while adding ice cubes one at a time.
- It will be ready a few seconds after adding the last ice cube.
- Twenty years or so ago after the Orange Julius stands closed, my kids forced me to come up with a reasonable substitute. This is it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.