Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). English cut roast sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oyster sauce
- 1 dash chili oil or ground red pepper
- Few drops of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) corn starch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) assorted stir fry vegetables
- peanut or cooking oil
- cooked rice or noodles
- Heat wok or frying pan until smoking.
- Add some oil for saute.
- Add meat and garlic and cook quickly with a dash of soy sauce.
- Remove meat and add vegetables to hot pan and cook until heated through.
- Mix all remaining ingredients (except rice or noodles) and add to vegetables.
- Bring to a boil and simmer to thicken.
- Add meat back to wok and heat through.
- Serve over the rice or noodles.
- You can also remove the hot vegetables and make the sauce separately then add every thing back to the sauce.
This works better if you plan to use frozen vegetables.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.