Print Friendly Recipe
- for dipping Stone Crabs
- Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant (Biscayne Bights and Breezes)
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 3-1/2 tsp (17.5 ml) Colman's Dry English Mustard
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml) A-1 Sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) light cream
- Mix all ingredients except light cream.
- Gradually, beating constantly, add cream.
- Continue to beat at low speed until it thickens to the desired consistency.
- I too grew up in South Florida. This is the best Mustard Sauce I have ever had. Tastes best the next day.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.