Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 green New Mexico chiles, roasted, deseeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cumin
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until softened.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Puree in a blender for a smoother sauce.
- Eliminate the tomato for a pureist's sauce.
- Hope this is what you want. There are many more.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.