Print Friendly Recipe
- Paula Mahn
- green peppers
- miracle whip
- milk to thin
- Parmesean cheese
- ranch dressing
- Use as much of the veggies for however many people you are feeding.
- Put them all in a bowl.
- Mix as much of each as you want except add only enough milk to thin.
- Add to veggies and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- The amount really depends on how many you are serving.Sometimes i make enough just for me and other times enough for 10 people.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.