Print Friendly Recipe
- Slim meaning low fat tasty hearty soup
- Darlene Schlegel
Serves/Makes:6 generous servings
- 1 to 2 lbs (.9 kg) ground turkey (browned)
- 6 cups (1425 ml) water
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 large can (28 oz) canned tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped celery
- 2 cups (475 ml) diced carrots
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cabbage
- 2 cups (475 ml) diced potatoes
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) acni de pepe pasta
- Brown ground turkey and set aside.
- In large 6 qt pot add all ingredients except peas and pasta.
- Simmer until veggies are done .
- Add the peas and acini de pepe 20 minutes before serving.
- My sister, Rachel served this on one of our visits to her home and it has been our very favorite soup.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.