Print Friendly Recipe
- Hot Beverage
- Vicky Bryant
- 1 6-oz. can frozen orange juice
- 2 cans water
- 1 medium can pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 family-size tea bag
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a slow boil, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add water if too sweet when reheating.
- May be kept in a buffet coffee maker or coffee carafe with candle and kept warm. Stir occasionally to prevent settling.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.