Print Friendly Recipe
- Nova Salmon
- Vicky Bryant
- whole Nova salmon
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) non-peril capers
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped red onion
- 2 large lemons
- mini bagels
- Place whole salmon on serving tray and tuck parsley around edges (I do mine very thick).
- Mix cream cheese, capers and red onion together (if too thick use some caper juice to thin out).
- Use a channel knife to slice long pieces of lemon peel.
- Tie lemon peel in knots and garnish salmon.
- Slice lemon into rings, then into fourths. Place around edges for people to use.
- Place mini bagels near by.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.