Print Friendly Recipe
- Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Vicky Bryant
- 1 teriyaki pork tenderloin, grilled or cooked in oven
- cubed, fresh pineapple
- red, orange and green sweet peppers
- spring onions (green onions)
- red onion
- fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- fresh cilantro
- Cut fresh pineapple into cubes (core, slice, cut in small - medium chunks).
- Seed, slice and cube assorted colorful sweet peppers (medium dice).
- Slice 2 to 3 spring onions in rounds.
- Slice and finely dice a few slices of red onion.
- Add fresh lime juice, start out using 1/2 then add more if necessary.
- Seed, scrape out white rib and finely dice jalapeno pepper (1 or 2, depending on preference).
- Add about 1/4 tsp (1 ml) to 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cumin (use more or less to taste).
- Chop 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) fresh cilantro.
- Slice pork into 1/4" slices, lay out on tray or plate with salsa nearby.
- Good for dinner also fixed on the grill.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.