Print Friendly Recipe
- A Sinfully Delicious Dessert
- Teresa Johnson
- First layer
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped pecans (a few extra chopped pecans to sprinkle on top of dessert)
- Second Layer
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton Cool Whip
- Third Layer
- 1 large chocolate instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- Chopped pecans
- In a 13x9x2 inch baking dish mix margarine, flour and pecans.
- Press down in bottom to make crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 8 oz (224 grm). of Cool Whip in a bowl.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Mix pudding as directed for pie.
- Spread on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with some chopped nuts.
- Let chill for at least one hour.
- I can't remember where I found this recipe, but I grew up eating this at church pot luck dinners. I'm sure I got the recipe from one of the women who served it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.