Print Friendly Recipe
- Connie Steinmann
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) real butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 (1 oz (28 grm).) squares unsweetened chocolate (melted & cooled)
- 3 eggs
- 1 pre-baked pie shell (9")
- whipped cream
- chocolate curls
- Cream butter & sugar.
- Blend in vanilla and chocolate.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on medium sped for 3 minutes after each egg.
- Pour into baked 9" pie shell and refrigerate 3 hrs. before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Real butter works best. I have had disasters with low-fat margarine and generally cheaper margarines. Good luck.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.