Print Friendly Recipe
- Very rich and good.
- Pat Price
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 12 regular sized marshmallows
- dash salt
- 6 oz (168 grm). package of cherry chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 12 oz (336 grm). package of semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chunky peanut butter
- 8 oz (224 grm). package salted peanuts,chopped (or pecans)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients and warm over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cherry chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chips are melted and pour into a buttered 9 inch by 13 inch pan.
- In a double boiler,melt the chocolate chips and the peanut butter.
- Add the nuts and spread over cherry mixture.
- Cut into bars.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.