Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 packages refrigerated Crescent Rolls (i.e. Pillsbury)
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar (separated)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter or margerine, melted
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) cinnamon
- Spread 1 package of crescent rolls in a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Combine 2 packages of cream cheese, 1 cup (225 ml) of sugar and vanilla.
- Spread over the croissant rolls.
- Spread 2nd package of croissant rolls over the filling.
- Combine melted butter or margerine, 1 cup (225 ml) sugar and cinnamon.
- Baste top layer of croissant rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.