Print Friendly Recipe
- Sissy Wommack
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 stick shortening (not butter flavored)or equal amount
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 4 cups (950 ml) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) nuts (optional)
- 1 (12oz) Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cream margarine/butter, shortening, sugars, and vanilla together, until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Sift together flour, soda, and salt, then add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Grease a baking sheet, with solid crisco, then drop mixture by tsp onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 8 mins.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.