Print Friendly Recipe
- Holiday Pumpkin Roll
- Mark White
Serves/Makes:One - 3" round x 12" long
- Ingredients for Pumpkin Roll:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) pumpkin (canned okay)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder (omit if using self rising flour)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt (omit is using self rising flour)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) allspice
- Ingredients for Filling:
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- Note: Mix filling ingredients together and beat until smooth.
- Beat the Eggs until thoroughly blended.
- Add remaining ingredients for the pumpkin roll and beat to a smooth batter.
- Line a 15x10 inch pan with wax paper and grease, or spray with a non-stick spray.
- Spread the batter on the greased wax paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 12-15 minutes.
- Spread a dish towel out and sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- Invert cake onto the towel and peel off the wax paper.
- Roll the log up using the towel and let it cool for about one hour.
- Unroll the log and spread on the filling.
- Roll the log up again (without the towel).
- Seal with wax paper and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Slice the log about 1" thick and sprinkle a little more confectioners sugar on each slice.
- Great for parties and holidays.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.