Print Friendly Recipe
- Judy M.
- 3 cups (700 ml) french bread, cubed
- 3 cups (700 ml) diced ham or cooked sausage
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated chedder cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) melted butter
- Dash of tabasco (2 or 3 shakes of the bottle)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Layer bread, meat and cheese in a 9 x 13 inch pan (which has been sprayed with cooking spray).
- Put the remaining ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture over layers in pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered at 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Any number or different types of ground or even sliced link sausages may be used and you can also use jack cheese or any other if you prefer. The beauty of this dish is not having to wake up in the morning to do all the work when you can make it the night before!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.