Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderfully cool summer fruit and vodka drink
- Martha Zulu
- 3 ripe peaches
- 6 oz (168 grm). frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 oz (168 grm). vodka
- Rinse peaches but do not scrub off peach fuzz.
- Seed peaches and place peach halves in blender.
- Add pink lemonade concentrate and vodka.
- Fill blender container to top with ice cubes.
- Blend until slushy.
- Pour into your favorite glasses and enjoy.
- It used to be that we waited every year for the first ripe peaches to appear in the market, squeezing every one until we had enough.
Then it was time for the first peach fuzzy party of the season. Now there are peaches in the markets all year round in many areas so you could even enjoy these now.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.