Print Friendly Recipe
- A good cold night meal.
- A friend
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can lima beans, undrained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can whole kernel corn
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can chopped tomatoes
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 can chopped chili peppers
- 1 pkg. original ranch dressing mix
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can kidney beans
- tortillas or cornbread (optional)
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Simmer on medium heat for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with a dolop of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Hot cornbread or tortillas are very good with this dish.
- Enjoy it's very tasty.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.